Meet with a Licensed, Trusted and Knowledgeable Advisor Today.
What are you paying for your health care?
Don’t assume, we provide you with options to tailor your needs. We Listen and make it easy to understand your benefits to make managing your health easier. We sit down and help you choose the right plan.
What benefits are important for you?
How Many Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans are available for you in Miami-Dade County?
- Long-term Care
- Chronic Condition
- Extra Help (low income subsidy)
We can assist you in answering these and many other questions that are important for you.
- Being Healthy
- Take Charge of Your Health and Well-being
- Lifelong Well-being in the areas of – health, security and purpose
Seniors Protect Loved Ones
As you age it can be a common thought to wonder what will happen to you and/or your spouse if you should die or your spouse passes away before you do. Will they have the money to bury you and provide for a proper funeral? Will you have the ability to provide this to them? Final expense insurance can help you to cover those costs. This is an ideal reason to purchase these affordable policies.
For the average American senior citizen, having any form of life insurance is important. Final expense insurance is a unique policy in how it is structured. It may just be an ideal choice for you and your loved ones. Get a few quotes on this policy to ensure that you can obtain it. Get it sooner rather than later to ensure you qualify and to get the lowest possible price possible associated with it.
Final Expense Facts
- This type of insurance is affordable so even those on strict limited budgets may be able to afford it.
- The policy pays out the death benefit within 24 hours (in most cases) of your death. There is no longer any waiting period. (Upon claim approval)
- There is no requirement of a medical exam to obtain Final Expense insurance. You may not be in perfect health and you will still qualify for this type of insurance protection.*
- The policy is available in a variety of face values so you can select the amount of coverage you need or want.
- You can (and should) protect your family from financial difficulty by obtaining this type of policy.